The Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager HCP/Networks is responsible for designing and seeing the successful implementation of the strategy, positioning, key messages, and tactics associated with the promotion of selinexor on the US market with a specific focus on informing and educating prescribing Health Care Professionals (HCPs) such as physicians and Networks partners (GPOs) and for driving the business. This individual will report to the US selinexor Marketing Lead and will work collaboratively with several cross functional partners including: sales, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, RN marketing, Market Access, Corporate Account Directors (CAD), commercial analytics, legal and others.
- Support development of annual brand plan and implement tactical plan for HCP/Network audiences. As such, helps to guide strategic decisions and ensuring flawless execution of promotional programs for health care professionals/Network. Makes strategic choices when prioritizing & commissioning tactics
- Develops core product messages based on FDA label and product vision/positioning including future possible indications
- Partners with Analytics to distill insight, validate business opportunities, optimize marketing mix, and monitor ROI of individual tactics. Leverages brand insight to inform segmentation, channel mix preferences, and targeting of HCPs/Networks
- Identifies critical design elements for initiatives/ promotions designed to inspire desired HCP/Network behavior change
- Develops creative briefs for agency; assures brand execution of messaging & strategy
- Implement and execute HCP and/or Network-focused promotional programs and tactics to ensure delivery against brand strategies, including development of work plans, routing of programs through the Promotional Approval and Review Team process (PART),
- Appropriately engage with customers including compliant execution of ad boards
- Develops promotional peer-to- peer strategy and content including the opinion leader engagement strategy, speaker bureau, and congresses
- Leads key promotional sales programs to increase appropriate product utilization partnering across customer segments: HCP/Networks
- Coordinates the work of agency of record, multiple external vendors and internal departments including marketing, analytics, operations, legal, regulatory, medical affairs, compliance, and IT
- Collaborate with sales training to ensure effective, impactful, world-class training on promotional tools and programs.
- Partners with CAD to distill Network insights, validate business opportunities, optimize marketing mix, and monitor ROI of individual Network promotional tactics