The Manager RN/Patient/Advocacy Marketing is responsible for designing and seeing the successful implementation of the key messages, tactics and relationships associated with the promotion of selinexor on the US market with a specific focus on informing and educating Nurses, Patients and Advocacy groups. This individual will report to the US selinexor Marketing Lead and will work collaboratively with several cross functional partners including: Nurse educator field-based team (CNE), sales, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, HCP/Network marketing, Market Access Hub Team, Advocacy lead, Commercial analytics, legal and others.
- Support development of annual brand plan and implement tactical plan for RN/Patients/Advocacy audience not related to Patient hub Services. As such, ensures the flawless execution of promotional programs for Nurses, Patients and Advocacy groups. Also ensures a close partnership with the Market Access hub group to secure strategic alignment of the patient communication strategy.
- Ensures the appropriate and compliant execution of promotional programs
- Partners with Analytics to distill insights, validate educational needs and programs effectiveness
- Develops creative briefs for agency; assures brand execution of messaging & strategy
- Implement and execute RN/Patient-focused promotional programs and tactics to ensure delivery against brand strategies, including development of work plans, routing of programs through the Promotional Approval and Review Team process (PART),
- Manages with others key relationships with Advocacy groups, and ensure appropriate execution of approved Advocacy related programs
- Executes appropriate RN/Patients ad boards to seek input on strategy and programs
- Develops promotional peer-to- peer strategy and content including the opinion leader engagement strategy, speaker bureau, and congresses for nurses
- Leads key promotional programs to ensure understanding of product utilization including side effects management (per label) by partnering across customer segments: HCP, RN, Advocacy, Patients, Payers
- Coordinates the work of agency of record, multiple external vendors and internal departments including marketing, analytics, operations, legal, regulatory, medical affairs, compliance, and IT
- Collaborate with sales training to ensure effective, impactful, world-class training on promotional tools and programs.
- Partners with Clinical Nurse Educators (CNE) to distill Nursing insights, validate educational opportunities, optimize promotional presentations/tools, and monitor value of individual CNE promotional tactics