The primary responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Sales Operations and Analytics will be data management, CRM administrator, sub-national and national reporting and analytics, and IC administration. The Senior Manager will also perform other duties as needed for the Sales Operations & Analytics team as directed by the Senior Director of Sales Operations.
Data Management & CRM Administrator
- Subject matter expert and owner of all CRM related activities (including but not limited to managing the day to day operations of customer master including requests to add, inactivate, merge and update accounts in the CRM).
- Work with external training vendor to administer all CRM training needs for field sales including all tactical and operational aspects of CRM system.
- Work with field sales to maintain updates to customer master attributes utilized for incentive compensation and sales reporting, such as prescriber alignment address and specialty.
- Identify and implement improvements to customer master data quality; identify variances and issues with data integrity to ensure proper and compliant communication of data.
- Establish policies and procedures to maintain integrity of data and ensure compliance with AMA and other regulations.
- Act as the Sales Operations lead on projects that leverage customer master data, including constant collaboration with external DW vendor.
- Work with Commercial stakeholders to determine business needs for new data assets and coordinates the assessment/evaluation of such data.
- Work with Karyopharm’s Sales and Marketing leadership to define Key Performance metrics and assess need for enhanced or streamlined reporting. Reports may include national performance (e.g., standardized weekly/monthly performance dashboards), sales team performance, patient services, sales and marketing initiative tracking, activity analysis, territory planning.
- Ensure consistent and accurate delivery of standard reports by working closely with data warehouse vendor.
- Primary contact for field-based requests and analytics, including recurring and ad-hoc performance territory/region overviews highlighting KPIs and distilling data into actionable information.
- Cross-functional collaboration with IT counterparts to gather and define business requirements for reporting.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues on various initiatives leveraging secondary analytics.
- Test any new functionality with reporting and analytic systems to ensure it meets the stated business need.
- Train field and business partners on reporting tools.
- Assist commercial colleagues with understanding how data is organized, how metrics are defined in the system, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
National and Sub-National Reporting
- Work with sales leadership to define Key Performance metrics and assess need for new or enhanced reports. Reports may include sales team performance, activity analysis, territory planning, formulary impact analysis, sales and marketing initiative tracking.
- Ensures consistent and accurate delivery of standard reports.
- Look for opportunities to automate standard reports through applications such as Veeva CRM and selected front end reporting tool.
- Works closely with IT counterparts to gather and define business requirements for reporting.
- Collaborate with Commercial Analytics colleagues to communicate trends and actionable sales direction to field team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Own the administration of territory alignment activities and assist with targeting initiatives.
- Administer the Field Incentive Compensation plan, including calculating and reporting all relevant metrics to key stake holders.
- Manage the day to day relationship of any vendors and their services that enable Sales Operations to be more effective while ensuring quality deliverables.
- Works closely with IT business partners to gather and define business requirements for any new data set integrations to meet new tactical needs.
- Works closely with IT business partners to ensure that all data integrations with customer master and CRM systems maintain data integrity.
- Establish data governance rules for customer master and CRM data.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.