We are hiring MSLs in muliple locations. To see where our open territories are located, please visit the careers page on our website at:
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for the identification and engagement of a targeted group of national and regional thought leaders/healthcare professionals (HCPs), as well as payers and managed care accounts. This position provides consistent delivery of educational and compliant scientific information in support of Karyopharm’s pipeline.
- Identify and develop relationships with community/academic thought leaders along with treatment advocates on a local, regional, and national level.
- Serve as Karyopharm’s scientific representative to the medical community and facilitate the appropriate exchange of scientific information.
- Provide clinical and economic value information to payers and formulary decision makers.
- Utilize approved resources to address customer needs, ensuring they are in compliance with all guidelines and regulations.
- In partnership with clinical operations, support trial awareness, enrollment, and identification of potential sites/investigators for clinical trial participation.
- Serve as the key liaison for all aspects of investigator sponsored research.
- Communicate therapeutic market trends which may impact Karyopharm’s pipeline.
- Participate and support advisory boards and steering committees.
- Lead and/or participate on committee/project teams which support MSL strategies as delegated by MSL leadership
- Gain feedback through field interactions with HCPs to uncover collaboration opportunities and pair customer’s unmet needs with available internal resources.
- The candidate will assume a leadership role by teaching, coaching and mentoring new hires and/or less experienced MSLs and by assuming responsibility for special projects as they arise.